Monday, April 23, 2012

A Touch of Glass

Glass Chainmaille Necklace, $160 from andtheparade on Etsy

Glass jewelry is so elegant and delicate. I received the bubble necklace down below as a Christmas gift from my grandma a few years ago after admiring it in the jewelry cases of the MoMA gift shop for years. I'm half afraid to wear it because I imagine the worst: someone going in for a hug hello and the whole thing smashing against a major artery and making a real mess of things. Of course that'd probably never happen. With that in mind, I've rounded up some particularly pretty baubles that are perfectly safe, their makers assure us. Here's to overcoming fears for the sake of beautiful accessories everywhere!

Glass Pocket Ring, $45 from Sarahdee on Etsy
(you can put any small object you want inside!)

Ariel Necklace, $120 from MoMA

Coke Bottle Top Earrings, 


- Cathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...